So your looking at your arms and thinking ,
“hey these guys could look firmer, slimmer and more toned “, well here’s how
Basic Push Up – on your knees for beginners or toes for advanced.
Kneel and put your hands on the floor wider than shoulder width apart – extend leg back to form a perfect plank from your neck to your heels. Its important to keep your core (stomach) engaged and bend the elbows to lowerer yourself as you inhale , go to where your face hovers just above the floor – now you push yourself back up to starting position exhaling. Do 2-3 sets of 10-15 repetitions.
Triceps push up is hands in narrow and keep your elbows in while lowering your body down.
Dips – find a bench, chair, stairs, large rock or anything stable to hold your body weight and is reasonably flat.
– sit down and place hands outside of your thighs facing inwards
– extend your legs out to 90 degrees or straight if advanced.
– Life your body up off the surface and bend your elbows and lower body down and then bring back up.
– Do these 2-3 sets 10-20 repetitions
Chin up – are great for your arms as they use the bicep, forearms and shoulders to help tone the arms and your back is getting a bonus toning workout too.
– Use a chin-up bar that is high enough that you can hang from it without touching the ground or bending your legs.
– Grab the bar with palms facing you and have hands shoulder width apart
– Start arms straight and then bend your elbows to pull your body up until your chin is above the bar. Finish by lowering back down to start position
– If this is too hard, use a chair or a friend to assist. (Cross your legs behind you so that your friend can easily hold your legs and help lift you). If using a chair then do a half chin up, raise up then stop at chair height.
Very demanding exercises so I am suggesting anywhere from 3-5 sets of anywhere from 1-20 repetitions.
Here to nice arms – Good Luck!